Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Monday in Hawaii



Last night after a day at the beach, we met up with Michael, Laura and Erik at Duke's, a popular restaurant on Waikiki Beach. There, we learned that several students had gone sky diving during the day.  I can't wait to see pictures.
Laura, Erik, me, and Michael on Waikiki Beach

This morning we met with the students for class early in the morning at the Center for Disability Studies and assisted them as they began to prepare their final reports that they will present orally on Wednesday.  After reviewing some of their proposals, I am very proud and excited for them. 


Reviewing written reports during the lunch break



After work, Tammie took me to a popular swim training spot for triathletes.  There were so many swimmers on the same 600 meter measured swim, I bumped into others just like in a race.  When I finished, we watched the sun set before heading home.


1 comment:

  1. Hm. Grading papers in snowy Newark, DE or in sunny Honolulu. Which would I choose?

    ReplyDelete